The Lodge Online Booking System is now LIVE & ready for your bookings.
Please click on the button at right to make a booking. The link will open in a new window.
Login and password details have been sent to all members. Please contact the Bookings Officer to have them sent to you.
The system that we have adopted is called Check Front, and is currently being used by a number of other Whakapapa Lodge & Clubs.
Please refer to the attached PDF document which outlines the basic steps for members booking accommodation online.
– Member accounts have been created
– One per unique email
– Additional accounts available
– Members can change their details and see all their bookings
Making a Booking
– Members can book online and instantly see availability
– Paid Member bookings are immediately confirmed
– Members can change and cancel bookings themselves up to 14 days before the stay
– Payment is via a secure online payment provider – Stripe
– Bookings for non-members are reviewed two weeks out and if there is availability the Booking Officer will confirm the booking and send a link for payment
– If the club is full on a given night, you can make a Waitlist booking.
– If there are any cancellations in the 14 days before a stay the Booking Officer will check if there are any Waitlist bookings and give them priority.
Should you have any queries on this system please contact Booking Officer Chris Duyvestyn or Communications Officer Wayne Peterson, we’ll guide you through.